Exchange and Return Policy
Do not worry, we at YaqootWallpapers are always happy to provide the highest levels of service. To benefit from our return and exchange policy, the following conditions are required:
- The product must be in its original condition.
If The product has a manufacturing defect
- The complaint must be supported by photographs, including photographs of the labels of used rolls (labels of all defective goods must be visible on one photo), unpacked rolls, the room where the wallpaper was pasted over, in general, the entire defective area and details Should be Send Through Email Or Whatsapp.
The original invoice should be available, whether electronic or manual.
In the event of a return for other reasons during the return period (the customer’s need to change the product or the customer’s desire has changed in general), the customer will be charged the shipping value
We are not responsible for variation between different batches of the same pattern. We recommend ordering samples prior to placing orders to be sure of the color (Lot no.) and scale of the pattern.
- In the event of refunding the amount paid by a credit card, the customer must address the bank, and the store is not responsible for the period of refunding the amount to the customer’s account
- Purchases paid with vouchers or credit cards or through the purchase installment service cannot be returned in cash.
- Returning installment amounts to other companies is subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider. The customer must contact them in order to be able to return the amount if the terms and conditions of the service provider allow.
If the order is shipped by the delivery partner, it is difficult to cancel the order.
- Claims for defective product are considered only for up to 3 strips of a wallcovering after it is hung on the wall.
For return, in addition to the product being in the conditions described above, it is necessary to attach to the product the invoice and a letter explaining the reason for the return, with bank, agency and account for crediting the amount if the order has been made with a bank slip.
In case of any damage caused by cargo (Damage determination report should be prepared)
We especially recommend that you check your product when you receive it and determine if there is any damage that you can notice in the product with the courier. If you make a determination at this stage, we kindly ask you to have the cargo officer prepare a "Damage Determination Report" and send the product back with the same cargo without receiving it.Yaqoot Wall is not responsible for the damage/deformation of the products received without the Cargo Detection Record.
- The complaint must be supported by photographs, including photographs of the labels of used rolls (labels of all defective goods must be visible on one photo), unpacked rolls, the room where the wallpaper was pasted over, in general, the entire defective area and details.
- The seller is not responsible for improper installation (assembly) of materials.
Products excluded from returns
Products damaged as a result of customer misuse.
- The product cannot be exchanged or returned after it has been installed.
- The product cannot be considered for a return or cancellation if the 7-day return window has been crossed.
- We are not responsible for third party services, such as, but not limited to, outsourced assembly, transport, moving or lifting services. Any damage to the products resulting from the contracting of these services will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- 3D murals will not be returned nor exchanged
- Products purchased on sale, made-to-measure and/or personalized will be returned nor exchanged
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.